Well, to start with, if you have 8 gigs of ram, you need at least 3 possibley 4
gigs for windows.  Don’t worry, its not going to affect the performance of your
mac.  Secondly, running your vm through bootcamp, then coming in to fusion may
be your other issue.  I have heard a lot of people complain that running there
vm through bootcamp, then importing it in to fusion has been very problematic
at best.  Especially those who use jaws, there activation gets stripped out,
and they are stuck in 40 minute mode.  Since fs isn’t going to just hand out
authorizations because your trying to run windows on a mac.  If you have any
more issues, my contact info is below.
Kliphton
~iMessage&Email~ kliphton....@outlook.com
~Twitter,Instagram,foursquare&Skype~ kliphton72
[Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com