Excellent. Thank you so much. I looked pretty carefully at this in the
documentation and there's no reference to control at all. Unless it's
some kind of symbol that wasn't reading. I'll have to investigate
further. doesn't seem like there'd be an error. Anyway, it's now
successfully added and i'm pleased.