I don`t know. Have not installed Fusion yet. Will install Fusion soon. My guess
is the allocated 200GB. Hope other can provide correct answer. I will try to
install Fusion on LaCie Rugged 120GB SSD Thunderbolt/USB 3.0 around Christmas i
guess. If the fusion drive on iMac is fast enough, i will stick with this iMac
internal drive.

Take care