Hi Dean, May, and Others,

There's a deal from Paragon on this for $9.95 instead of $19.95.  It was
supposed to expire November 30' 2013, but it still seems to be active, so I
son't know whether they decided to extend it through Cyber Monday. I'll excerpt
from my recent Mac-access list post.
<begin quote>
The program I've heard that other VoiceOver users make successful use of is
their NTFS for Mac program, that is also part of the bundle, and normally lists
for $19.95.  There's a link in the comments on that discussion page that lets
you purchase the NTFS for Mac program as a download from the Paragon Web site
for $9.95 (or half price):
http://www.paragon-software.com/newsletter/2013/20131107_NTFS4Mac11_CamptuneX10.4_SPO_50.html
Here's  the shortened link, if that one wraps:
http://bit.ly/18uz1Em

Note that this discount expires today (November 30, 2013).
<end quote>

I can't say how well this works from personal experience, since I don't use
Windows on my Mac.  However, I've seen this question come up a lot on these
lists, and know that this is one of the solutions that people have used. this
offer probably only works through today, if they are still honoring the
discount at checkout.

HTH. Cheers

Esther
,