Hi Barry

I've also submitted a bug report to apple. I'm downloading the XCode 5.1
preview to see if that is any different.

From: Barry Hadder [mailto:bhad...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, 7 December 2013 4:14 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: xcode mavericks and busy

Hi Nick,

I have had this same problem from the first beta release.  I've submitted a
bug report back in the summer and updated my findings, but have not gotten
any response.  Feel free to file a duplicate.

As far as I can tell, the problem is with the movement of the keyboard focus
around the project window whenever an xib is selected. Oddly enough, it
doesn't seem to happen when the main menu xib is selected, or f the project
is an automater action.

The work around I've used is to set up a vo activity where keyboard focus
does not follow vo.

Hope that is at least some what helpful.  I personally have been very
frustrated with Apple over this.

On Dec 6, 2013, at 9:19 PM, Nick Allan <nal...@wdev.net