Hello Annie,

You can export your settings in Vuescan into a file and load them when you need them. You will find these options under file menu in Vuescan. I set Vuescan settings for instance for .tiff file and multipage and save the settings with an appropriate name. So if I need to change my settings for any reason, for example, when I want to use Vuescan to copy to printer - I then just load the settings for my .tiff multipage and that's it.

Hope this helps a little.

Andrew