Hello Esther and All,

Just as an aside from an ignorant person as I sometimes feel to be, what do you use FTP client for? I have an ftp application installed on my macbook air which was free in the App Store, and it not infrequently launches as if s;spontaneously and asks me to specify a default folder for something or other. If you don't mind sharing a bit of info, I'd like to know what I might use it for. It sounds complicated whenever I go into its menus and have a look around out of curiosity.

Andrew