Hi,
I haven’t been a mac user for too long, and when I started out I really didn’t
know the commands well at all, so ended up pressing wrong keys very often.
Anyway, during all that nonsense I managed to screw up the word Macintosh in
the finder.  Problem is I can’t figure out how to correct the problem.  It now
says acintosh and I can’t figure out how to put the m back in there.

Could someone please help out a dumb user?

Thanks,Don