All of the sudden the last few days I got two weird new issues. iTunes just
opens in the background. I have no clue why this is happening.

The other when I put my computer to sleep in Mountain Lion on an iMac 2010 with
command option F12 or whatever the key is right after the F12 key my computer a
minute or two awakes. I have been putting my computer to sleep like this for
years. I now have to mute VO and just leave it on all night. Any clue to what
could be happening here? Thanks.