I'll try to redo it as soon as I can and get it as exact as I can. I totally
understand how you feel. Since I have a linux using background, I usually don't
mind compiling. The compiling itself isn't so difficult; the challenge is
figuring out what you are missing that has to be installed when you are
compiling and get an error. But for now i'd better stop since I've now kind of
goofed up this thread :-) I'll be sure to start a separate one when I post
about brltty again.

--
Cheryl

Go beyond the Christmas story this year;
meet Immanuel (God with us),
Jesus, the crucified Savior,
Christ, the risen Lord.