Cool! I just had help Installing Windows 7 on my Mac yesterday and I have NVDA
installed.

Since I’m really new to accessabilty, did you needed help installing Windows 7?

Also do you know how to get more than two OS on a Mac? I heard that Bootcamp
won’t allow you to have more than two.

Thanks!
Daniel Hawkins
- Posted from my Macbook Pro