Hello All,

I was under the impression that if I toggled the option in the iCloud settings
on my iPhone for Safari that my bookmarks would show up on my Mac Air and vise
versa. However, this is not happening. Are there particular settings in either
the Mac Air or the iPhone that need to be looked at? It would be nice to have
the Cloud make my bookmarks available on both devices. Any suggestions that
would allow this to happen would be terrific

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone