1. if you purchased apps in the Mac App Store, then you have nothing to worry
about, you can just redownload them when your restore is finished.
2.  If you have 3rd party apps, save your activations and most recent version
of them on a usb hard or thumb drive.
3.  as for your iTunes library.  You should save it to an external hard drive.
That way you can copy the content back to your mac once the clean install is
done.
Hope this helps.

Kliphton
~iMessage&Email~ kliphton....@outlook.com
~Twitter,Instagram,Foursquare&Skype~ kliphton72
(Text only) 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-Read at your own risk) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com
Sent from my iPhone