Oh, this is something I hate! I've had the same problem and a couple of times
when I've upgraded all my signatures have gone over to All Signatures! It's
extremely irritating! I found a description of how you are supposed to be able
to drag and drop the signatures but have never been able to get it to work with
voiceover. At least signatures doesn't crash mail when you try to add one!
There was a long period of time when that happened.

The least painful way to get the signature where you want it that I have found
is to select and copy the text, then make sure you are on the account where you
want the signature in the table that shows all signatures and your accounts. Do
vo-space on add and then paste the text from the signature you created into the
text field; erase the default stuff if you don't want it. I've posted on
various lists over and over about this and have never found a way to simply
copy or move my signatures. For a while there was a way to do it by
manipulating things in your signatures folders in the actual Mail directory but
at some point an upgrade seems to have made that not work either.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: