Hi.
Yes, you ca download extra high quality voices.
Go to voiceover utility with CTRL Option F8. Go to the speech tab with Command
3.
Now go to the voices tab, and move to where it says, voice name, default voice.
Press spacebar, and choose customize.
Now you will be presented with a able where you can select the voices you would
like. Note that these voices are rather large, about 200 or 300 megs each.
Hth.
Matt Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training