Hi,
yes I have the same issue. It accurs just under the following circumstances:
1. It just happens in Mail.
2. It just happens with the offline version of Dictation.
3. It just happens if dictating several sentences without stopping it by
pressing FN twice. Mainly it happens here if dictating minimum five or six
sentences in a row.
I experienced it on two different MacBook Airs and so it seems to be a general
issue that's worth to report to Apple.
All the best
Jürgen