Hey all,

I wanted to see if people who have Apple Time Capsule think it is worth the
price. I am finally again looking at getting an external hard drive, and could
pick a 3 TB drive up for about $140, so the $299 for a 2TB Time Capsule makes
me curious what is the big advantage to it? Is it the wireless connection for
back up is so much faster than USB, but wouldn't it being wireless make it far
less secure? Just wanted to see the group's thoughts before I make my decision.
Thanks.