Hello all,

The past few days I have been trying to figure out a way to keep my Mac from
going into sleep mode when I close the lid. There are times when I’m
downloading, or recording, or recoding files and it may take hours, so I want
to close my Macbook Pro lid so my cat don’t jump on.

So far I have tried Isomniax and it don’t work with Maverick. I have tried No
Sleep, but I can’t seem to get it to work. Do you guys know any accessable way
to turn off sleep when I’m plugged in the power?

Thanks!
Daniel Hawkins
- Posted from my Macbook Pro

2012 15in. Macbook Pro