From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian Fischler
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 2:48 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Serious Mail Busy Problems in Mavericks All of the sudden

Hey Wayne,

Thanks I am going to try this tomorrow. Only problem has does one hold down
those keys as it seems like it will take two hands to do so, and my power
button is on the back of my iMac.

On another hilarious mail note in mac mail I just got a test email I sent to
my gmail from my gmail it only took 8 hours to show up in my inbox. So there
are definitely still some serious gmail issues in mac mail.

<bubbygirl1...@gmail.com>