I know that you can do a dir /w for wide i think. You go to the directory by doing cd "directoryname". For example, "cd Angela".
On 01/21/2014 08:31, Tim Emmons wrote:
Hi guys, got a question. I haven't had any great luck with any of the free Ftp
clients as of yet, filezilla doesn't seem tow irk or maybe I'm missing
something on the setup, not sure, cyberduck might work but I can't seem to get
the download to work, but I am able to get into ftp using terminal. Once I've
established a connection, got to a main directory say for instance books, and
then the directory is divided into letters of the alphabet showing the author's
first name, how do I first navigate to that directory list, and then how do I
get a book from that author's particular listing. I am sort of new, but I like
the terminal approach but just trying to learn. Thanks for any help. take care
and talk to you soon.

--
Have a great day.
Scott