Hi, Donna,

Just be aware that iBooks is a bit tricky. When you’re in the library, push the
lists radio button to have VO say your book titles. When you open a book, the
chapter will be in an HTmL area, which you have to interact with. The shortcut
key to switch chapters doesn’t work well with vO, so use the Go menu instead.
Also, books with complicated sections within chapters don’t work properly with
vO. Straightforward text within chapters will read well.

HtH,
Teresa

"We're made of star stuff."--Carl Sagan