I'm pretty sure you are going to have to switch to the Arabic voice to get the
Arabic but I could be wrong.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: