No, what I read is that gmail is seeing it as aa Unix executable file and won't
send it. Perhaps other email servers are doing the same.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: