Good day/night all. I have a pdf file that, up until a few days ago, would open
readily and which I could read with no problem. Suddenly, whenever I open it,
it lists "page 1 of 105" and there is no text.  I cannot interact.  I cannot
switch to another page.  I have rebooted the computer.  I have checked the
preferences. I have interacted with the tool bar, interacted with the scroll
area. I have mailed a copy and tried reopening it. Nothing. I get a bunch of
options such as "rotate," "Mark-up," "edit," "zoom in," and "zoom out," -- I
get an edit option and a search option. (The latter does not find anything I
type in, regardless of whether I know for certain that the content exists. All
I want is to get into the darned file and read it. I have opened other pdf
files successfully since this occurred. This is a file to which I must have
access; I would sincerely appreciate assistance. Thank you.
Christine