Hi all,
Today, Apple rolled out an update to iWork on iCloud.com. One improvement they
claim to have made is better Voiceover support. I tried creating a document
just now, and nothing happened. Well, I could see all the formatting options,
but there was no place to simply type my text. Am I missing something obvious,
or is the VO support not as good as Apple thinks it is? At least they are
making an effort to improve accessibility, which I applaud. Still, if it isn't
there yet, we need to let them know. So, if you all could check me on this and
make sure I'm not doing something wrong, that'd be great. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com