Hi all.

I downloaded the vlc app (it's the first one (vlc fo iOS) last night and am
very happy with it but I have a question. I can easily download music from
dropbox and have it open in the vlc player on my iPhone. But in some cases this
means I am taking up space with music twice since some of the music I am
downloading is already available in Music and I assume would be played by the
iTunes player. Is there a way to access the music already on my phone using the
vlc player if I want to. Or is there another solution to this so I don't
unnecessarily take up space with two copies of songs or videos?

Thanks much for any suggestions.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: