Yes, this is exactly ow it works. I have vlc as my default player for just
about everything now so that I only use iTunes when it is my deliberate choice.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: