Thank you Chris,
You will have an email in your email box off list shortly.

Pam Francis

On Feb 1, 2014, at 9:45 PM, Chris Blouch <cblo...@aol.com> wrote:

I help with admin on the account side. As far as I know the list is open to
anyone with an interest who stumbles upon it. We just validate folks who sign
up to be sure they aren't spammers. That said, email me off list and I should
be able to get things arranged for you.

CB

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯