Hello,

It would also be great if those who are posting could also include any settings
in Gmail that they made in order for Gmail to work flawlessly in Maverick. This
is the main reason why I haven't upgraded to Maverick yet, along with the
problem with finder. It would also be nice to put the version that one is
using. I am not sure if OS 10.8.9.1 has been released. Thanks for posting this
topic, as it is a popular subject on the list.

Best,
Eileen