Dear List, I have noticed when searching the iTunes store on mavericks audio
books show up to purchase.  If you buy these and play them in iTunes is your
place saved.  I have heard that the music app on IOS does not save your place
in audio books, but what about iTunes on the mac.  Also if I import audio books
in mp3 format into itunes, can I get it to remember my place in these files?
also in Itunes settings that it mentioned something about internet radio.  Is
it possible to listen to internet radio through iTunes?  How come e-books show
up in the iTunes store, I thought they would be in Ibooks.  Thanks for helping
me get macintosh hd on the desktop.

Kind Regards Lee