I’m a new Mac user who uses Foobar 2000 on Windows to play music. Is there
a program other then iTunes for the Mac like foobar 2000 that will allow me
to sort all my music by artist/genre, play only music from a specific genre
etc? I’m looking for something specifically designed for Music instead of
iTunes which handles the kitchen sink. I was looking at VLC but it looks
like it can only sort a playlist, not only play tracks from a specific
artist/genre.