Should be in the purchased section of the Mac App Store.

Regards Chris

On 09/02/2014 23:48, Jessica D wrote:
how would you get ountain lion back without paying? i had it before mavericks?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2014, at 6:40 PM, Tim Kilburn <kilbur...@gmail.com> wrote:

Brian,

How about you try disabling your Gmail account temporarily while doing your project.  Go
into Mail Prefs, select Accounts from the Toolbar, select your Gmail account from the
Accounts Table then uncheck the "Enable this Account" checkbox.  Now, with your
Gmail account disabled, you should be able to do your work, receive Mail from other
accounts, and you can re-enable it when you need it again and it doesn't affect your
project.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada