I wonder this too as well even though it's not in the UK yet but is coming. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards Chris

On 11/02/2014 16:00, Tim Emmons wrote:
Hi guys, just curious. How does one if there is a way, delete likes and such
from the iTunes Radio stations, and reset history to basically start from
scratch. I know Pandora has their seed sand such hidden and hard to get too,
but I hear iTunes radio is easier to do that with but not sure how to do that.
I'm finding some really finding a few things that are at least catching my
attention if not winning me over completely. I'm curious to know what everybody
else's thoughts are on iTunes radio, just in general. I have a lot to keep me
entertained during the day while I work, but I've always been curious about
everybody's thoughts as to Tunes Radio. It is accessible but I could go on for
hours about pros and cons of all of them, lol. Thanks and take care y'all. Hope
everybody is doing well.