Welcome to the list. I'm glad you are having such an easy transition - it took
me forever to feel comfortable with Voiceover on the Mac, and even longer to
feel that it is (mostly) better than Windows. Wait... Can you have longer than
forever? Sure, why not? Anyway, welcome aboard, and feel free to ask any
questions you have. I'm sure you already know, but www.applevis.com is a great
resource for Mac material as well as iOS.

--
Have a great day,
Alex