Good grief. I am given a hint that I probably entered but its too vague. Heh. Will I get locked out after so many failed attemtps?

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
A smile is the same in any language.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
gone.to.da...@gmail.com

On 2/13/2014 8:04 PM, John Panarese wrote:
    Yes, it's your system or account password.  You should only be asked this
the first time.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION