I too am very interested in this product. I usually use a iPad keyboard but I
want a more portable version. Right now I am at my local Independent Living
Resource Center, and they too are interested. Could you please send any more
info to computersassocia...@gmail.com

Thanks!
Daniel Hawkins
- Posted from my Macbook Pro