I am still getting all mails from here. THen again, I can't upgrade to
mavericks (machine too old). If apple is starting to get lax in their
accessibility, then a causes petition or a email/fax campaign is in order.
Talking to the developers is all find and good, but they don't make the
decisions as to what gets posted into the final product.

-eric