Hi Phil,
I did have iTunes set to look like the old iTunes, so I changed it to have the
pop up buttons. Still no luck though, but thanks for trying to help. I see the
playlists button and the table of playlists, but there's nothing there which
says "recently added".
It must be a pref I have set somehow so will try to figure it out. Weird
though. I've never seen it in my iTunes ever.
Very odd, Thanks again.
Lisette