Hello,

I'm in the process of setting up bootcamp with Win 8. I have a Juliette Pro 60,
which I needed to use a Serial to USB adaptor on my Dell laptop. I am just
wondering if you are using an adaptor to connect the embosser to the Mac. I
needed to set up a new printer as gerneric on my PC. Also, in Duxbury (if
that's your translator software) you need to go into the global settings and
select print to the gerneric printer. If you need more specific settings, you
can contact me off list and I will look all it up, so I don't miss a beat in
giving you all of the correct settings.

Best,
Eileen