Well, there are several factors to consider.

First, the headset must support the A2DP (AADP) profile. This profile is the
stereo music channel, so almost all stereo bluetooth headsets support it. If
the headset states it plays music, whether single ear or both ears, it most
probably supports A2DP. When shopping online, check the tech specs to be
certain. No brands support A2DP profile across their entire line. Usually, the
more expensive bluetooth earpieces and headsets support A2DP.

Are you looking for a single earpiece or a stereo headset. The single earpiece
is more likely to not support A2DP. If A2DP is supported, VO will automatically
work through the headset. If not supported, VO will only come through the
headset during a call. Otherwise, VO will speak through the device speaker,
just as it does currently.

If you want two-device simeltaneous support, the Motorola elite series,
Motorola H17TXT and H19TXT, and the PlanTronics Legend, all support this. Also,
all of these headsets are one ear, and have spoken prompts and announcements.

Most modern headsets are able to auto-pair when selected in the phone so one
does not need to enter a four digit pin.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone