What is the site where you can set icloud rules?  I go to icloud.com and it
brings me to a apple store site.
Kliphton
~iMessage&Email~ kliph...@outlook.com
~Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype~ kliphton72
~Text only~ 914-820-2298
"Personal blog-read at your own risk!" http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com