Thank you Piotr! This is the kind of thing I'm looking for.

I have a Brailliant demo coming to the A T center hopefully Friday.

Another thing I am considering is if I should keep my refreshabraille. My purse
is big enough to Cary a 40 cell display and I already Cary my iPad in its
zagfolio so I'm used to the bulk. Any thoughts on if it is worth having both?

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone