Hello!
This is one of those apps that is useful if you don't have a sighted person
always around.
My husdand and I are both blind, and we use Taptapsee, for example, to
determine if a can is tomato or apple sauce if they are equal in shape and
side. To read the names on things that come into our mailbox, to read a bottle
of wine tag if we have many.
-in the freecer, it also helps to tell boxes apart, and sometimes, we even use
it to read medicine boxes when they are not in braille.
So, yes, we sometimes use it to have fun, but it is not usual.
How ever, since it is payed now, and I find it a little expensive, I use an app
called Camfind which is also an image searcher. It is not as accurate as
Taptapsee for some things, but it gives a hand in those situations when I
really need to read a tag or to see what I have in my hand if by touch is
difficult without sighted help.
Hope it helps!
Daniela Rubio T
iPhone: +34662328507