>> On 29 Jun 2005, Ole Reinhardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

   > Is there any API documentation for the hildon input methods on the
   > meamo website?

We'd like to port Dasher to Maemo, so an input method API would be
immensely important for us, too.  Is there anything we can do to
make Dasher available as an input method?

For those unfamiliar with Dasher, it has compelling strengths (faster,
fewer errors) in comparison with handwriting recognition or on-screen
keyboards, and is open source and part of GNOME.  There's an animated
GIF of Dasher in motion at:

   http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/DasherSummary2.html

Thanks,

- Chris.