You got a real device? You lucky daughter of a banana .)

Thanks for your opinion regarding the display for web browsing. I know you are not
a PR person but a senior software engineer as seen on http://www.karoliinasalminen.com/

Its a really important to me as I'm mostly into in this device for recommending it
to normal users (non geeks) as a way to integrate their
computer usage in normal activities like watching tv.

Being debian user (at work), I'm personally very excited about this platform, but for normal users, its far more important that its easy to use and provide the same function as a bigger computer would.

The PDA i have seen so far did not really provide a true replacement and most home users do not need the PDA software so labtops have been what I could recommend for having a computer in the living room.
Still a labtop takes up some space on the coffee table and its not perfect. The 770 is perfect in size.

For a while I was very keen on www.flipstart.com but that project is going no where
so I was so very happy to discover Nokia going into this marked.

Also, Im glad to hear that mp3 playback is working good as thats a "must do" if it should be used by teens.

Im am so much looking forward to buy one and see if its really as good as I think it will be.

Best Regards