All,

speaking  of VM solutions. I was able to download and install Schlenker's Live CD as a VM in Microsoft VirtualPC running on a Windows XP Pro host system. My  host system is fast with plenty of RAM so the VM runs okay. Of course it would be really nice to have a 802.11 link emulator that could be connected to the VirtualPC virtual ethernet switch!

I am interested in running tslicent, rdesktop, and SAMBA (mainly but not exclusively the client side functionality)  on the Nokia 770 and I would be curious to know if anyone else in the developer community is working on porting any of these apps.
--
Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International