I hadn't realized that the top bar was actually used for anything. I stand corrected there. But on the screen cap you posted, there is still wasted blank space on the top and bottom of the title bar, and wasted space on the outsides of the scroll bars. The vertical scroll bar could be moved much further to the right, and the bottom one could also be moved further down.

I just wish I
knew GTK and C well enough to contribute more than opinion.

>>Most of what you just said are simply themeing issues so no coding required!

Once I get my brain wrapped around this Linux thing I will be looking into this more heavily. I am having quite a time even getting Ubuntu to load on my box. Well, the Ubuntu part worked, but it won't load the proper available screen resolutions. More tweeking to be done.

THX,

n+

=======
With choas comes destruction. But, with a powerful, controlling, secretive government, we have order. This is the mentality of the GOP today.
-Chris Cronin, AmericanDissentRadio.com
=======