Hi all,

this thread is blowting the mailing list and is far away from what it has been created for, this is my opinion.
It looks to me like a "GTK+ is bad, why not using QT" flame.

Nokia or the developer team around the N770 device has chosen to use GTK+ instead of QT,
because of many reasons which also have been written down here and in my eyes, it's not a bad choice.

My proposal is, if someone really needs the  QT library or even microKDE as example,
they should make it go for N770 device, publish this and finished.

Such threads are mostly wasting time.

Björn