I guess that keeping the pictures smaller would help,
as we only have 64 MB RAM in the 770 and it will be
running with lots of things on the same time

Im starting to love this idea of a sketchpad for kids.
I will try to include SDL_gfx in the project, in order
to make more shapes of brush. and I will replace the
palette with the shape widgets

--- Brad Clements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

> On 20 Jul 2005 at 10:21, Daniel Monteiro wrote:
>

> > Hey!What if I make it more children-oriented?
> > Or this decice is not for kids?
> >

> My kids would love to have something like this on
> the 770
>
> http://www.fabrica.it/flipbook/
>
> I guess flipbook is done with flash, but any drawing
> program that saves 1-
> bit jpgs and can flip through them will work..
>

> --
> Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (315)268-1000
> http://www.murkworks.com
> AOL-IM or SKYPE: BKClements

Daniel "NeoStrider" Monteiro