Hi all!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

But when I want to check the osssink with "gst-inspect osssink"
command, error occured "No such element or plugin 'osssink' ".
Because I want to play a sine tone by running
$ gst-launch sinesrc ! osssink from command line first.
Maemo uses alsa not oss, so it would be alsasink, not osssink.

Virtual ALSA driver for PCM playback was removed. There's dsppcmsink. There's
also esd, but unfortunately esdsink gst plugin is not included...

Is it definitely sure that the device will use ALSA? - There were also some rumors in June/July that it will use OSS. Is there already a microphone driver available? - Sorry for thread hijacking (:-))

Cheers,

Timo